Product Update | 2016-12-30 | Cirrus Assessment
- Sorting of table columns on your overview pages
- Reports: Candidate Results report improved filtering
- More info on Schedules for Admins
- Small changes / fixes / know issues
In Cirrus you can always use the filters provided in the second column to narrow down your selection on any overview page. We've now added the options to sort on Title and Date / Last Modified columns on most overviews. For example:
As promised we continue to improve our Reports. We've now added more filter options:
- Search by candidate name [A] (we will add username search shortly!)
- Search by hierarchy [B]
Please be aware that in this view candidates will only show with one hierarchy level in the overview. If a candidate belongs to more groups you can still find them when filtering for that group.
We've also changed the information shown per candidate on the screen to include more information:
Name, Candidate ID (New), Organisation (hierarchy level) (New), Assessment Title (New -was Schedule Title), Score (New), Grade (New), Submitted date.
Not too long ago we extended the Content Management section for Admins to show all schedules. We've now added more info upon mouseover showing the exact scheduler, time and dates and the associated assessment. Simply go to Admin > Content Management > Schedules and hover over a schedule title:
- Admin > Learning objectives: removed outdated hint message [fixed]
- Admin > Roles: we’ve added indents in site roles screen to better discern different parts and subparts for role setting.
- UI improvement: we’ve changed the style and and location to emphasise back buttons where applicable
- Print score report: hide Exit button (on screen) from printout.
- Reports > Candidate Results: Add search for username (known issue).
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at email@example.com
The Cirrus Assessment Team