Product Update | 2017-01-16 | Cirrus Assessment
This was an intermediate release with some bug fixes and some bespoke features for our Enterprise customers.
- Chance score for percentage pass: Saving/using overrided assessment options in delivery.
- BE/FE: Refresh "Percentage for Pass mark" field-title (with adjusted pass value)
- Candidate result report: Should be possible to search candidates by a username
- Profit and loss question type: missing score for "Eigen vermogen"
- ResultBudget question type: changing the label in the last row is not available in dropdown
- Assessments > Introduction Tab] [Ms Edge, IE11, FireFox] Problems with drag n drop when adding pages.
- Admin > Content management: "Content management” tab not highlighted.
- [IE11] Possible to answer questions when time of section has expired
- Pager is broken when having content for several pages
- Possible to change answer using keyboard after submitting an answer for questions with feedback option turned on
- Delivery: pop up showing assessment introduction: passing score is showed wrong decimal
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cirrus Assessment Team