Product Update | 2017-02-09 | Cirrus Assessment
This is a medium impact release, planned on February 9th 7am CEST. It contains changes to the assessment creation screens and workflow but no major functional changes. As always it also contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Assessments > Improved interface for publishing assessments
- Assessments: Use simple workflow
- Assessments: use extended workflow
- Assessments: progress bar replaced by a 'to do' list
- Small changes / fixes / know issues
We take pride in our UI. This is why the slider menu when working on your assessments will be retired. This will be replaced by a ‘Share’ and a 'Publish' button like you are used to within the rest of the application:
More importantly, we’ll provide you with an improved the interface for publishing assessments:
We are re-introducing the 'simple' workflow: the scheduler will automatically become the Marker of the assessment (if/when human marking is needed). This marker cannot be changed by a Marking Coordinator (or SysAdmins for that matter).
Not too long ago we extended the Content Management section for Admins to show all schedules. We've now added more info upon mouseover showing the exact scheduler, time and dates and the associated assessment. Simply go to Admin > Content Management > Schedules and hover over a schedule title:
The header says it all: the progress bar will be replaced by a to do list too long ago we extended the Content Management section for Admins to show all schedules. We've now added more info upon mouseover showing the exact scheduler, time and dates and the associated assessment. Simply go to Admin > Content Management > Schedules and hover over a schedule title:
- General > Sorting of columns is now remembered [improvement].
- Marking > Show Item ID in Marking [improvement].
- [IE 11 > essay] Essay answer is lost after refresh page [fixed]
- Delivery: answers are lost and timer is reset when restore browser tab after browser crash [fixed].
- [Performance] Marking > To be assessed and Marking > Allocation tabs do not open when lists are too long [fixed].
- [Delivery and Author preview] Decline NDA. Usual Score report should be possible to print [fixed].
- [Keyboard. Section] Possible to change answer by using keyboard when time of section has expired
- [Marking] Wrong redirect by Arrow-button [fixed].
- [Marking for Random assessment with several candidates] As assessors submitted all candidates but tabs (grades, results, statistics) are not available [fixed].
- [Scheduling] Add candidates dialog gives an error when no hierarchies are available to the scheduler [fixed].
- Exam Logs: Cleanup of ‘Confirm’ statement [fixed].
- Financial question: debet should be written instead of debit [fixed].
- Delivery UI: The font for previewing NDA as a candidate is different than the one in Templates
- [Drag-and-Drop: Marking>detailed] Area is shown like incorrect answer [fixed].
- [Drag-and-Drop] Text Correct answer should be green [fixed].
- [Drag-and-Drop]: Click remove image > but image still shown on background image [fixed].
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at email@example.com
The Cirrus Assessment Team