Product Update | 2017-02-17 | Cirrus Assessment
This is a low impact release but with high usability gain, planned on February 17th 7am CEST. Changes include:
- Changed: Granting extra time for candidates with special needs
- Reports: improved interface for exporting results
- Candidate feedback: show your candidates only if they passed or failed [new]
- Integrations: our scheduling API has been improved and extended
We’ve changed the way you can grant extra time to candidates with special needs (also sometimes refereed to as ‘ability accommodations’):
You can define the extra time under Assessment > Options. This applies to candidates who have this checked in their user profile (under Admin > Users)
In our Reports section we’ve now added an interface where you can choose what type of information you want to export:
- Candidate scores - shows the total score the candidate scored on each question
- Candidate answers [NEW] - shows the alternative(s) the candidate answered on each question. Only works for multiple-choice, multiple response and either/or questions.
- Candidate results - Shows the results each candidate including total score, grade and whether the candidate passed or not
- Candidate results including registration data - Shows the results each candidate including total score, grade and whether the candidate passed or not. In addition it shows what the candidate answered to the registration form.
We’ve extended our feedback options: you can now select to show your candidates only if they passed or failed after completing their assessment:
Our scheduling API has been improved and extended: customers can now use more external booking systems and for example give extra time to candidates with special needs.
More next time!
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cirrus Assessment Team