Product Update | 2017-09-06 | Cirrus Assessment
Announcing an intermediate release with some great improvements for Markers and Moderators and a list of other fixes useful in the new academic year:
The release is planned for Wednesday August 25th at 7am CEST (check your local time here). Some downtime is expected during a 30 minute window.
This release is specifically focused on getting some great improvements for our Assessors and Moderators out at the start of the new academic year. We will add:
- More columns in marking submissions [moved to next release]
- Sorting of columns in marking [moved to next release]
- 'Select all' option in marking - useful when submitting scores for example [moved to next release]
- 'Back button' when marking / moderating essay questions
Besides these hand-on improvements Cirrus has also started work on changes that will to improve the insights on the overall status within the marking workflow of work that is being handled by your assessors and moderators. Keep an eye out for news on this as we will release this at a later date.
[Libary > Sowiso question] It's not possible to click on Next question in SOWISO question when editor is open [Fixed]
- [SOWISO] Variables - hide author comments fields
[Admin > Hierarchies] For newly created hierarchy option 'allow relationship with Scheduled assessments' should be turned on by default
[Admin > Import Users] UserId and UserName should be shown, show first 15 accounts to be synchronised.
- [Admin > Users] UserId and UserName should be shown
[Library > Collection] Import/Export Add column to set option "Randomise order on Item”.
- [Library > Collections > Share] UserName should be shown
- [Delivering > Invigilation tab] User Id should be shown
- [Search] It is now possible to search for user by label
- [Searching on Hierarchy] Sublevels should be included
- [General] Added optional third party approve-based encryption between client and server
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes. Click 'follow' on our release notes page to always receives notice.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at email@example.com
The Cirrus Assessment Team
Please note that items listed in an announcement for a release can be subject to change. We are working very hard to get all this great stuff out to you. However, each item goes through our rigorous manual and automated testing and needs to get a final 'green light' to be included. Our announcements serve to give you a heads up. Upon request we also offer the opportunity for you to do your own pre-testing for high-impact releases.