Product Update | 2017-03-18 | Cirrus Assessment
This is a low impact release but packed with usability gain, planned on Saturday March 18th 7am CEST. Changes include:
- Reports: the assessment performance report has arrived! [NEW]
- Search: introducing searching and filtering on hierarchy level [NEW]
- Improvements, changes and bug fixes
Great news!: the assessment performance report has arrived! To celebrate we've also added a new overview page when you access Reports:
The ‘Assessment performance’ report allows you to
- See an overview on your assessments
- Search for assessments in Assessment performance list
- Drill down the results shown to any specific assessment
- Click on a form to view detailed item statistics
We will be adding a search component to filter on hierarchy level to many relevant screens in our platform. The first example of this will be available for user management under Admin > Users. Here you can filter on those hierarchies that you are a member of:
Why is this such an awesome improvement? Hierarchies serve many purposes. At it most simplest they are used to group your users (candidates and employees). It also helps ordering your data to identify cohorts of candidates or delivery centres.
Examples of it’s use are shown in the way hierarchies determine who can schedule which assessments, which candidates can be added. They also help identify groups or delivery centres under Marking and in your Reports.
- Scheduling: we have improved the interface for activating schedules
- Marking: ‘Publish results’ button has moved to the top-right corner
- [Performance] Following customer feedback we’ve greatly reduced the loading times for user administration page
- Image was not added to the Media Elements [fixed]
- Auto-publish jobs of scores failed occasionally [fixed].
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at email@example.com
The Cirrus Assessment Team