Product Update | 2017-04-19 | Cirrus Assessment
- Item ID: one identifier for each of your questions [pending]
- Marking coordination: moderation becomes optional
- Search: introducing our search box for Markers and Coordinators
- Other improvements, changes and bug fixes
Listening to your customers feedback has resulted in:
- One ID for each question: the Cirrus ID and External ID will be merged into one
- We will show this ID in all tables where questions are displayed, whether you are looking at a single item, a list of questions in your collection or whether you are creating your assessment.
- Adding this to all relevant screens will take some time. Do not hesitate to contact us if you think we've missed something!
Currently Moderation is required for each assessment using the extended workflow with Marking Coordination. After this release the use of a moderator is up to the Marking Coordinator - the option will not checked by default. If no moderation is used, the following rules apply:
- 1 assessor: The score is always final and can always be directly published by the assessor
- 2 assessors: The average score of the two assessors will be used.
- If you have selected not to use moderation, the moderator role should not appear in the dropdown list in the tab “Assessors” (i.e. only Assessor role should be available in the dropdown.
When checking the moderator checkbox, the screen will expand with additional options to select how to allocate moderators as is currently the case.
We will be adding a search component to filter on hierarchy level to the 'Marking coordination' and 'To be assessed' tab with this release.
- [Reports]: we've added a select all link.
[Reports > Schedules]: loading time has been decreased
[Score Report] Maximum and minimum scores should be shown
[Library > Collections] Filter by labels needs to be remembered
[Marking > To Be Assessed] Impossible to Publish results after change in proximity/difference in scoring setting
Report API: further improvements and Report API documentation.
- [Reports] Export of candidate results - add Max score column
- [Admin > Qualifications] Show hierarchies in alphanumerical order when adding them.
- [Admin] Add information about author in Admin > Content management > Collections
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cirrus Assessment Team
Please note that items listed in an announcement for a release can be subject to change. We are working very hard to get all this great stuff out to you. However, each item goes through our rigorous manual and automated testing and needs to get a final 'green light' to be included. Our announcements serve to give you a heads up. When applicable we can also offer pre-testing for high-impact releases.