Product Update | | Cirrus Assessment
|This announcement was regarding or release on Product-Update-2017-05-27-Cirrus-Assessment|
Announcing a high impact release.This is a major release which will change some important aspects when using Cirrus:
- Assessment versioning - including psychometrics per version
- Major improvements to question selection and generating assessments
- Introduction of an active timeframe for assessments - defining when the assessment is open for scheduling
- Candidate review: addition of an option to export candidate results report to PDF
- Skin on hierarchy level (pending)
More information, demonstration and trial of this release
Our development team and testers are currently working very hard on all these features. This means they cannot be previewed yet in bèta. To get full understanding of the impact for your organisation please take the time to read more on these changes as described by our product owner in the attached PDF.
This is a major release which will change important aspects when using Cirrus. This is why:
- We are sending out this preliminary description (PDF)
- We will also host webinars for those interested to show and tell about these changes
- We will make them available to you on cirrus-bèta.
- Invites will come to your inbox soon!
Please note that the list is subject to change depending on testing results.
Again: this is a major release which will change important aspects when using Cirrus. Planned to be released the last day of April at the earliest , or in the first half of May. We will of course let you know as soon as we've set the date. It will be on a Sunday between 7am - 11am CEST(check your local time here). This release will involve some downtime during this window.
- [General]: this list will be completed in the week of the release.
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at email@example.com
The Cirrus Assessment Team
Please note that items listed in an announcement for a release can be subject to change. We are working very hard to get all this great stuff out to you. However, each item goes through our rigorous manual and automated testing and needs to get a final 'green light' to be included. Our announcements serve to give you a heads up. When applicable we can also offer pre-testing for high-impact releases.