Admin: adding Clusters and linking them to hierarchies
This article describes how to add Clusters and how to link them to hierarchies. Hierarchies and Clusters added to an assessment determine who can schedule what. Read more in our article "Hierarchies and Clusters: ensuring scheduling by and for the correct people".
- Navigate to Admin > Clusters
Admin > Clusters shows you a list of Cluster, including their Title, Description and Hierarchies associated with them.
- Click on the [+ add cluster] button to add a cluster (read more below).
- Click on the dropdown to select a hierarchy - via the dropdown you will see all clusters with this hierarchy
- Use the search box to search for you cluster
- Click on the Pencil to edit a Cluster
- The hierarchies column shows all hierarchies linked to that particular Cluster.
Adding / Editing a Cluster
Adding (or editing) a Cluster works as follows:
- Add or Edit a Cluster > The Add / Edit cluster modal window will open.
- Give it a Title and short description
- Select a hierarchy from the dropdown list and click the "+" button:
- The hierarchy is added:
- To remove a hierarchy you need at least two. Use the 'bin' icon to remove one.
- Save the Cluster
- In the cluster overview the newly added cluster is shown correctly with hierarchies.