Product Update | 2017-12-07 | Cirrus Assessment
Announcing a low impact release, improving and expanding on existing functionality:
- Library: feedback on questions [IMPROVED]
- Library: polytomous scoring for extended match and hotspot
- Other improvements, changes and bug fixes
The release is planned for Thursday December 7th at 7am CET (check your local time here). There will be approximately 60 minutes of possible service interruption due to migrations involved.
With this release we will allow authors to enter feedback per question.
This allows authors to enter feedback per question in case the candidate answers the question correct, incorrect or partially correct. It will be shown after each question when the candidate submits the answer.
This will apply for all question types except Essay and Mathematical/Sowiso questions.
Please note: we will remove the generic feedback you were able to give for (in)correct answers at the assessment level - as this was almost never used.
Polytomous scoring option will be added to the extended match and hotspot questions.
Read more on 'Library: the different Item types'.
Because of last weeks release, a list of small improvements and fixes have been added closer to the release:
- [Admin > Content management] Show Code and ExternalId
- [SOWISO] column vector is shown
- [SOWISO] Variable not saving - fixed
- [Export results] Remove empty row between header and results
- [Marking > Assess > Submissions > Marking scheme tab] Add scroll bar for Marking Scheme
- [Marking > Results] Results for non-shows are not shown for marker - fixed
- [Marking] Autosubmit fails when option "Do not assign assessors" is selected
- [Delivery] candidates that had access to Delivery (via Roles) at the time of scheduling but have been deactivated via their Role permission can no longer start their attempt
- [Assessments] Form from previous version was deleted
- [Library > Collections] fixed error message if authors create questions within the same collection at the same time
- [Candidates] A candidate in trash can should no longer be able to start schedule.
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes. Click 'follow' on our release notes page to always receives notice.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cirrus Assessment Team
Please note that items listed in an announcement for a release can be subject to change. We are working very hard to get all this great stuff out to you. However, each item goes through our rigorous manual and automated testing and needs to get a final 'green light' to be included. Our announcements serve to give you a heads up. Upon request we also offer the opportunity for you to do your own pre-testing for high-impact releases.