Product Update | 2017-07-21 | Cirrus Assessment
Announcing a new release with low impact on existing processes, yet packed with 3 great new features! Th release is planned Friday July 21st, 7am - 7.30am CEST (check your local time here) and will involve about 30 minutes downtime. Changes include:
- Setting an active time window in which your assessment can be scheduled [NEW]
- Introducing Item status Withdrawn [NEW]
- Extended Reporting: export on Learning Objective achievement [NEW]
- Other improvements, changes and bug fixes
On your assessment's 'Information-tab' we've added a new option called 'Active':
- By default an assessment can always be scheduled as soon as it is published.
- Setting a specific time makes that the published assessment can only be scheduled within that specified time frame.
Read all about in our article on ’Setting an active time frame in which your Assessment can be scheduled'.
After this release your authors working on items will be able to withdraw questions from being used in assessments.
When an item is set to status 'Withdrawn' the following applies:
- Non-published assessments will need to have all items used set to Live before they can be published.
- Published assessments will not change, even if items used in the assessment are set to 'Withdrawn'.
- When creating a new version or when reverting to a version containing withdrawn items you will not be able to publish the assessment until they are removed or amended and the items are set status 'Live'.
Read more about 'the status of an Item in the workflow'. Setting permissions on status management is done under Admin > Roles > Collection > Status Management.
With this release the report export option 'Candidate results including registration form data ' will also contain Learning Objective achievement per candidate. This can help you determine overall Learning Objective achievement per schedule / cohort. Read more about all our report options!
- CR-4522 Import: extend platform to import OnCourse content
- CR-4636 [Reports > Candidate results > Score report] Score report is shown incorrectly
- CR-4615 [Reports > Candidate results > Print] Show images, maps, tables etc instead of [image],[map],etc
- CR-4627 [Score report] Score report is not sent
- CR-4631 There is no postfix for old version of assessment
- CR-4557 Send email when file is not exported
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes. Click 'follow' on our release notes page to always receives notice.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cirrus Assessment Team
Please note that items listed in an announcement for a release can be subject to change. We are working very hard to get all this great stuff out to you. However, each item goes through our rigorous manual and automated testing and needs to get a final 'green light' to be included. Our announcements serve to give you a heads up. When applicable we can also offer pre-testing for high-impact releases.