Product Update | 2017-12-26 | Cirrus Assessment
Announcing a low impact release, improving and expanding on existing functionality:
- Marking: changing the way results are shown on Completed tab [IMPROVED]
- Search boxes for Collections and Assessment overview [IMPROVED]
- Marking: information on mouse-over for Coordinators [IMPROVED]
- Other improvements, changes and bug fixes
The release is planned for Tuesday December 26th at 7am CET (check your local time here). There will be approximately 60 minutes of possible service interruption due to migrations involved.
Based on customer feedback we will change what is shown under Marking on the Results and Completed tabs.
We got feedback asking us why there was a difference in listing and asking us to move the published results to the completed tab. This is why we will change this:
- Marking > Results will show only unpublished results.
- Marking > Completed will show all published results per candidate
How does this change things? Currently the results tab shows all results (published and unpublished) listed per candidate. Also: the completed tab currently shows an overview per schedule title once all results for that schedule have been published.
As promised with this release we will introduce the standard search boxes for searching items in collections and for searching Assessments.
Furthermore: using the search box you can now search for labels using standard parameters like AND, OR and NOT. Examples:
- Search for an item that has both labels: Label:A AND Label:B
- Search for all items that do not have a certain label: NOT labels:B
After extending the statuses show to Marking Coordinators, we will now add more information upon mouseover: this will show the coordinator exactly how many candidate in the schedule still need to be marked, moderated or published by the publisher assigned.
Because of last weeks release, a list of small improvements and fixes have been added closer to the release:
- [Global search] Search using [.] does not work correctly
- [Global search] allow search for [/]
- [Delivery > Completed] show all completed assessments on candidate dashboard even if no feedback was chosen by author (only show date and time of submission)
- [Sowiso] Results page > Detailed tab > not show answer of question
- [Assessments > Generate assessment tab > Form] Columns are too close to each other
- [Assessment / Schedule > Option} When selected show results Never > check boxes should be disabled
- [Admin > Users] Centre Admins should only see users under his root hierarchy initially
- [Marking > Results tab] Select all works incorrectly
- [Marking > Coordinator/Assess tabs] No-show schedule should be shown to markers without view reports checked
- [Reports > Candidate results > Candidates tab] Not all hierarchies should be listed / only show hierarchies for that specific user accessing the reports
- [Reports > Assessment performance] Show Assessment Code in the overview table.
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes. Click 'follow' on our release notes page to always receives notice.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at email@example.com
The Cirrus Assessment Team
Please note that items listed in an announcement for a release can be subject to change. We are working very hard to get all this great stuff out to you. However, each item goes through our rigorous manual and automated testing and needs to get a final 'green light' to be included. Our announcements serve to give you a heads up. Upon request we also offer the opportunity for you to do your own pre-testing for high-impact releases.