Product Update | 2018-01-19 | Cirrus Assessment
Announcing a medium impact release, with important improvements for your Schedulers. This release is now available on cirrusbeta.
- Scheduling: change in the "Add Candidates" page [IMPROVED]
- Search for schedules for an individual user in your environment [IMPROVED]
- Other improvements, changes and bug fixes
The release is planned for Friday January 19th at 7am CET (check your local time here). There will be approximately 60 minutes of possible service interruption due to migrations involved.
Feel free to contact us or join our webinar on this release on Wednesday January 17th 4pm CET (check your local time here).
Schedulers who are looking to Add Candidates to their Schedules will be able to use the standard search box from now on:
- To add individual candidates you can use the search box
- To start adding groups of uses click on the filter icon
- Click on the Search hierarchy link to find your group: in the window that opens you can either search for the group or browse to find it:
- Click 'Choose' to select your group and finish by clicking on the search button.
The standard search box now enables Schedulers to search on individual users (using their username or userID). This will return a list of all schedules by that Scheduler that this user has been added to as a candidate.
The same search box now also has been added for Admins under Admin > Content Management > Schedules. Searching on individual users (using their username or userID) will return a list of all schedules that this user is added to as a candidate.
Because of last weeks release, a list of small improvements and fixes have been added closer to the release:
- [Delivering > Options tab] Percentage for Pass mark should be shown correctly
- [Admin > Content Management > Schedules] Added advanced search bar.
- [Marking] Fixed bug where search sometimes did not return results
- [Marking > Coordinator tab] info of pop up on mouse-over should stay with page
- [Marking > Results/Audit tabs] It should be possible for markers/moderators to access their marked work similar to the Assess tab
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes. Click 'follow' on our release notes page to always receives notice.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at email@example.com
The Cirrus Assessment Team
Please note that items listed in an announcement for a release can be subject to change. We are working very hard to get all this great stuff out to you. However, each item goes through our rigorous manual and automated testing and needs to get a final 'green light' to be included. Our announcements serve to give you a heads up. Upon request we also offer the opportunity for you to do your own pre-testing for high-impact releases.