Step One: Information on the assessment
After creating a new assessment or when opening an existing one you will see the 'Information-tab':
These first details are crucial when scheduling your assessment.
- Title and a Code - show the exactly that of the assessment
- When using an integration with an external system, you can enter an External ID
- Available for Scheduling to: select the Cluster(s) or hierarchies with people that can schedule this assessment - This will determine who can schedule your assessment.
- Tip: Upon mouse-over you can see the hierarchies (groups) within a cluster.
- Users can only see those groups they are entitled to see.
Clicking on the link 'who can schedule show you a list of users that are allowed to schedule. (They need to have scheduling powers assigned to their Role of course.
- Select how you want to assemble the assessment:
- Manual – you will select the questions yourself;
- Blueprint – question selection will be based on a matrix / blueprint.
- Click ‘Save’ when you’ve finished, to go to ‘Tab 2 – Options of the assessment’ to setup the correct settings for your assessment and the candidate experience.
Additional information and options
- In the top right you will find a ‘Share’ button to share or view who you’ve shared it with.
- The 'Publish' button will open a small window showing the Status of your assessment (Draft vs Live). You can see your progress and a list of actions that still need to be taken before you can publish your assessment
- You can 'Preview' your assessment (provided it has questions) using the [...]-button.
The next step is on Tab 2 – Options of the assessment’ - here you setup the correct settings for your assessment and it's candidate experience.