Marking > Assess: automatically scored Items only only
So what does it mean if an assessment only contains items that are automatically marked (scored). In short:
- The assessment will be scored and graded automatically.
- At the end of the schedule the results will be published.
- In order to view or process the results of an automatically scored and graded assessment before the schedule has ended you need to assign an assessor / marker to it. This person can select the assessment you want from their Marking > Results-tab to view, publish or export the results.
- If you chose to go fully automatic and choose the 'do not assign assessor workflow markers can still see the handed in results while the schedule is open under Marking > Results if they have 'view reports' enabled on their profile for the schedule's hierarchy. They cannot publish these intermediate results though, but have to wait for the schedule to finish.
- Once the schedule has finished the marker (if they have 'view reports' enabled on their profile for the schedule's hierarchy) can view and export these results on the Marking > Audit tab (and of course re-score them should that be necessary).
So depending on the length of your schedule window you choose to go fully automatic or use a marker to be able to:
- See the results
- Publish the results to make the assessments statistics for that schedule / booking available
- See the statistics
- Send the results to another system if an integration is used and publishing is a required step
- Export the candidate's results or scores per question to Excel
Read more about: