Marking > Assess: automatically scored Items only only
So what does it mean if an assessment only contains items that are automatically marked (scored). In short:
- The assessment will be scored and graded automatically.
- At the end of the schedule the results will be published.
- In order to view or process the results of an automatically scored and graded assessment before the schedule has ended you need to assign an assessor / marker to it. This person can select the assessment you want from their Marking > Results-tab to view, publish or export the results.
So depending on the length of your schedule window you choose to go fully automatic or use a marker to be able to:
- See the results
- Publish the results to make the assessments statistics for that schedule / booking available
- See the statistics
- Send the results to another system if an integration is used and publishing is a required step
- Export the candidate's results or scores per question to Excel
Read more about:
If you chose to go fully automatic and choose the 'do not assign assessor workflow markers can still see the handed in results while the schedule is open under Marking > Results if they have 'view reports' enabled on their profile for the schedule's hierarchy. They cannot publish these intermediate results though, but have to wait for the schedule to finish.
Once the schedule has finished the marker (if they have 'view reports' enabled on their profile for the schedule's hierarchy) can view and export these results on the Marking > Audit tab (and of course re-score them should that be necessary).