Product Update | 2016-04-21 | Cirrus Assessment
With great pleasure we’re announcing our latest product update. Changes include:
- Linear On the Fly Testing (random assessments / LOFT) available
- Improved item revision: draggable window when revising items
- Bug fixes and improvements
With this update it will be possible to create and deliver random assessments to your candidates. Using Linear On the Fly Testing (LOFT) each candidate will get a unique set of questions. We are continuously working on improving this functionality and would appreciate any feedback.
We have improved the modal window for the revision history and made it draggable. This makes it possible to move the window so that the author can view the question behind the window.
- Export of candidate results is now working for larger fixed order assessments
- Import of IMS QTI files has been fixed
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to high-light our most relevant changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cirrus Assessment Team