Product Update | 2016-05-17 | Cirrus Assessment
With great pleasure we’re announcing our latest product update. Changes include:
- Adding users, marker and invigilators will be improved
- Improved: integration documentation and methods
- Improved: Fill in the Blank Items
- Small changes and bug fixes
We've started work on to improve the way Candidates and Markers can be added to Schedules. Over time this will be like adding Invigilators: you can search by name, group (hierarchy) or role.
For summative assessments you will be able to add Markers by searching on name, group (hierarchy or role.
For mixed and formative assessments the scheduler will be the marker by default. You will no longer be able to change this.
We've finished our documentation on IMS LIS usage with Cirrus.
Selected key customers are providing feedback, but there is always room for more!
We've improved our FIB items by changing the separator used. This means that multiple items using a comma are now easily added. Handy for those using prices or the metric system.
- Pause / Start action in the Invigilator screen has been removed due to issues with some candidates responding in time.
- In some cases emails sent upon scheduling were not using the correct timezone, this has been fixed for all known cases.
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cirrus Assessment Team