Product Update | 2016-06-02 | Cirrus Assessment
With great pleasure we’re announcing our latest product update. Changes include:
Following your feedback we've improved editing items! We've changed the buttons for saving Items in the Library: items are no longer closed when you click on 'Save'. This means a lot less clicking while working on Items!:
- The ’Back to Draft' button is no longer active after exam is used - showing that you can no longer edit the assessment as it has been taken by candidates.
- Adding You-Tube led to differences between authoring/preview and delivery when using breaks. This has been fixed.
- Admin overview showing logged in users has been fixed.
- If candidate write a long essay answer there is no need to scoll manually.
- Invigilation > Candidate Logs: language for logs is taken from the invigilator's language setting.
All our Release Notes
You can always find our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cirrus Assessment Team