Product Update | 2016-09-06 | Cirrus Assessment
- NEW: Marking scoring and grading your assessments using the new workflow
- NEW: Adding a NDA to your assessment
- Small changes and bug fixes
As announced previously, we've completely changed the marking workflow. This means that for summative assessments you can add or change markers at any time. The marking coordinator will be able to assign markers for assessments with certain qualifications. In the marking coordinator overview they will see a list of assessments and whether they need or have assessors assigned.
Formative and Mixed assessments have their scheduler as marker by default. This is set automatically and cannot be changed by the scheduler or an admin.
Read all about it in Marking: How to grade and score assessments in Cirrus and feel free to contact us for assistance or a webinar!
We've now added templates to our Admin section. This means you can give authors the option to include a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to your assessments. Candidates need to agree to your NDA before they can take their exam. Using the template you can set this up easily and change it when needed.
- When adding markers/invigilators to schedules or when sharing media elements: setting "Allow relationship with schedules" should not be applied.
- Hierarchies: we've widened the tree a little for better reading of long group names.
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cirrus Assessment Team