Product Update | 2016-09-27 | Cirrus Assessment
- NEW: Access levels for user management in Cirrus
- NEW: Registration forms to collect information on your candidates and assessments
- Small changes and bug fixes
We introduced permission level in user management: the type of role a user has nowdefines what type of other users he can add or edit. What does this mean?
- System Admins can now deputise the user management for groups to Admins. Read how create deputy admins!
- Someone with a lower role type cannot change the settings or role of someone with higher role type, for example Admins cannot change System Admins.
- Someone with a lower role type cannot add users with a higher role type. I.e. an Admin cannot add a System Admin user. (Nor can he promote himself).
Read all about this in our article on 'Access levels for user management in Cirrus'.
Delivering high-stakes assessments professionally does not always limit itself to 'just' the exam itself. It can involve branding, having your candidates agree to a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). And in some cases you need to collect information. This can now be done using our new registration forms to survey directly following the exam. This can help you to:
- Collect information on your candidates - for example Awarding Bodies that need to collect registration details from their candidates.
- Collect information on your assessment - you can ask you candidates about the assessment or even certain items within the assessment.
- Collect information on your educational program and it's tutors / trainers - if you are not just assessing them, but also teach them: why not ask about how well they felt prepared or how you can improve your program?
This can now easily be done with our new registration form template in our Admin section. Candidate responses can be exported together with their test results.
- Reports > Candidate results > selecting a specific candidate led to an Error Message
- Reports > Can't see score of manual questions in reports
- Filtering: when moving to another tab filters are not reset correctly
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cirrus Assessment Team