Product Update | 2018-02-16 | Cirrus Assessment
Announcing a low impact release, with important improvements for your Authors.
- Fixed or random position of one or more answer alternatives for MC and MR [NEW]
- Collections: introducing the action button which will include mass/bulk actions [NEW]
- Other improvements, changes and bug fixes
The release is planned for Friday February 16th at 7am CET (check your local time here). There will be approximately 30 minutes of possible service interruption due to migrations involved.
Items: introducing the option to fix the position of one or more answer alternatives for MC and MR [NEW]
With this release we will introduce an option button for items. Using this button you can choose to randomise the answer options but fix the position of one or more of them. For example if you want the bottom alternative to always show "All of the above":
This option will become available for Multiple Choice and Multiple Response questions.
- Randomise order will also move to the Options menu of an Item
- Enabling "Feedback per alternative" will also move to the Options menu of an Item.
In your collection a new "Action-button" will appear. Some of the existing actions will move here and you will be able to execute bulk actions after you select one or more questions:
- Import / Export,
- Create copy
- Change Status - you can set multiple questions to "Live" for example
- Change Item Purpose - you can set multiple questions to "Summative" for example
A list of small improvements and fixes will be added closer to the release.
- IMS LIS: add new extension to set UserLabel
- [User Management] Prevent login of user in trash can
- [Scheduling > Add Candidates] Change button after adding Candidate(s) from Cancel to Close.
- [Admin > Hierarchies] Enlarge hint for moving hierarchy groups
- [[Marking > Assess > Grades tab] Hide option By score
- [Schedule > candidates tab] Added notification in case of scheduling Candidate without permission (Role) to participate e.g. when permission was revoked by SysAdmin.
- [SOWISO] Fixed response with errors in SOWISO
All our Release Notes
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant changes. Click 'follow' on our release notes page to always receives notice.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cirrus Assessment Team
Please note that items listed in an announcement for a release can be subject to change. We are working very hard to get all this great stuff out to you. However, each item goes through our rigorous manual and automated testing and needs to get a final 'green light' to be included. Our announcements serve to give you a heads up. Upon request we also offer the opportunity for you to do your own pre-testing for high-impact releases.