On Friday June 8, at 07:00AM CET Cirrus will perform an update to it's assessment platform. This is a high impact release.
Admins will need to check all Assessment Scales as soon as possible after this release
- With this release we will change the way Assessment Scales are setup: they will have the pass mark percentage included.
- Since currently there is no formal relationship between the two, an admin will need to check which percentage is the pass mark.
- This is relatively easy but needs to be done manually. It is crucial to prevent confusion / mistakes by authors:
- How? Go to Admin > Assessment scales, open them and check the right box.
Previewing / testing this change
We highly encourage you to preview and test this new functionality on cirrusbeta starting May 31 2018.
- Authors will set the Assessment Scale and Pass Mark at a different place. These will be moved to assessment form level.
- Authors will have improved insight into the scale and pass mark used.
What will change?
See our updated documentation:
- Admin: adding / editing Assessment scales,
- The Options panel of an Assessment
- Building your assessment form: setting assessment scale and pass mark
Other changes / fixes / known issues
- [Delivery > Essay] Increase font size used in Editor
- [Sowiso] Question text after exam does not match question text at the exam
- Known issue: [Delivery > Essay ] After Restore answer > font size changed
All our Release Notes
These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant planned changes.Click 'follow' on our release notes page to always receive notice.
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. Listed items can be subject to change. Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at email@example.com
The Cirrus Assessment Team
Please note that items listed in an announcement for a release can be subject to change. We are working very hard to get all this great stuff out to you. However, each item goes through our rigorous manual and automated testing and needs to get a final 'green light' to be included. Our announcements serve to give you a heads up. Upon request we also offer the opportunity for you to do your own pre-testing for high-impact releases.