Product Update | 2018-07-06 | Cirrus Assessment
Announcing a medium impact release: Assessment Authors will face a revamped form editor!
- Authors: the greatly improved Assessment Form is coming!
- Important extensions to our API's [Continued!]
- Improving UI, search and exports [Improved]
- Other improvements, changes and bug fixes
The release is planned for Friday July 6th at 7am CET (check your local time here). There will be approximately 60 minutes of possible service interruption due to migrations involved.
Authors will get a fresh New Assessment Form Editor where they can view / add or remove the introduction and finish pages in one screen:
So authors: be aware of a different location to add your welcome, NDA, Survey and Finish pages! This change is a prelude to multiple-forms as part of our long term roadmap.
Last release was focused on extending API's relating to schedules. This release introduces two API's related to (information on) assessments.
Updated documentation and the ability to test this on your beta environment is expected to be available in one week. For more information do not hesitate to contact us!
Our team is working very hard on continuously improving the user experience.This release contains numerous UI improves and improved search options. As always: to be continued! Thanks for your feedback, keep sending it in!
- [Delivery] Remove multiple requests when taking an exam on IE11 to increase performance
- [Delivery] Spell checker SCAYT window should be closed using 'Cancel', 'OK' and 'X' buttons.
- [Admin > Content management > Assessment] Sorting by title now works
- [Admin > content management > Collection/Assessment] Entered text should be reset
- [Admin > LO] Prevent removal of LOs that are used in blueprint
- [Marking, Reports] Candidates name should be shown
- [FE] Add submissions overview breadcrumb to evaluate screen
- [Templates] Sorting by title fixed
- [Sowiso] fixed brackets used in answer disappear upon saving answer.
- [Marking] reduce number of allocations to increase performance
- [Marking > Review Sessions] Review session should be visible only for owner/creator
- [Invigilation] Improved indicator on connection status per candidate.
- [Library] Item level feedback is now editable even when question is used in assessment.
- [Library] Show Feedback at question level when previewing item.
- [External API] Delete candidates from schedule: candidate ids should be passed in the message body
- [General] Base WebAPI - performance refactoring
- [General] Fix format issue for accounts set to "Deutsch"
- [General] Improvements to heart-beat logic and connection message for candidates
- [Known issue] Spell checker SCAYT changing default language is not possible.
All our Release Notes
These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant planned changes.Click 'follow' on our release notes page to always receive notice.
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. Listed items can be subject to change. Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at email@example.com
The Cirrus Assessment Team
Please note that items listed in an announcement for a release can be subject to change. We are working very hard to get all this great stuff out to you. However, each item goes through our rigorous manual and automated testing and needs to get a final 'green light' to be included. Our announcements serve to give you a heads up. Upon request we also offer the opportunity for you to do your own pre-testing for high-impact releases.