Product Update | 2018-07-13 | Cirrus Assessment
Following the release on July 6 at 07:00am CET, we will have a smaller release on July 13 at 07:00am CET which will focus on smaller fixes and improvements. We expect around 10 minutes downtime for this release.
Announcing a low impact release but with a fresh look and feel and some nice improvements:
- Style update: keeping it fresh!
- Marking: improved submissions page
- Other improvements, changes and bug fixes
The release is planned for Friday July 13th at 7am CET (check your local time here). There will be approximately 10 minutes of possible service interruption due to migrations involved.
We like to keep it fresh, which is why we will change the styling of overview pages, the toolbar and modal windows:
On the Marking > Submissions Overview (which shows all hand-ins for a schedule) We will show the notifications we previously showed in the blue notification bars in an panel that slides out from the right hand side:
- [[Marking, Reports] Candidates name should be shown
- [Delivering > Schedules] User is able to add candidates outside root hierarchy
- [Library > Labels] Personal labels should be shown first in the dropdown
- [Reports > Assessment performance > Items > Export] Mark correct answer
- [RF][Delivery] Remaining time in notification about changing status/extra time improvements
- [Marking > Assess > Essay > Score] It should be possible to enter scores up to 1 decimal
- [Last attempt counts] Incorrect attempt shown on Results tab
- [Library/Assessments] Change time-out for editing questions and assessments to 8 hours
- [General] Fix bug in Autosubmit/ Auto-publish job when candidate(s) do not participate
- [Admin > Trash can > Users] It should not be possible to delete users who have results
All our Release Notes
These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant planned changes.Click 'follow' on our release notes page to always receive notice.
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. Listed items can be subject to change. Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cirrus Assessment Team
Please note that items listed in an announcement for a release can be subject to change. We are working very hard to get all this great stuff out to you. However, each item goes through our rigorous manual and automated testing and needs to get a final 'green light' to be included. Our announcements serve to give you a heads up. Upon request we also offer the opportunity for you to do your own pre-testing for high-impact releases.