Product Update | 2018-11-09 | Cirrus Assessment
Announcing a low impact release with a change to the scoring model you can use for Multiple Response and Extended Match questions. This will be an extra option and does not need to affect current processes.
- [Improvement]: option to limit the amount of answers to select for Multiple Response questions
- Other improvements, changes and bug fixes
The release is planned for Friday November 9th at 07:00am CET, (check your local time here).
Approximately 15-30 minutes of possible service interruptions are to be expected.
Testing of this releaseon cirrusbeta is planned from one week prior the stated release date.
[Improvement]: option to limit the amount of answers to select for Multiple Response and Extended Match questions
With this release we are introducing an important change:
- As an author you will be able to set if the options to answer MR and Extended Match questions will be limited for the candidates during their assessment.
A first impression:
Check out our updated article on Advanced Item Options
We are working together with some of our customers on the requirements for this change. Feedback is always appreciated!
Other changes / fixes / known issues
- [Dashboard] Removed location request upon login.
- [Scheduling / Invigilation] Re-introduced a filter on Cluster (formerly known as qualification) (hot-fixed)
- [Scheduling / Invigilation] Filtering on hierarchy: user should not see hierarchies he/she is not a member of (hot-fixed)
- [IMS LIS] added 'special needs' to cirrus_person_record_mapping_extensions
- [IMS LIS] added extension 'Deleted' to see if user is in Trash Can via ReadPerson. Person can be updated while in Trash Can. Person can be restored from Trash Can via createPerson.
- [User Import] increase max possible number of users for import from 110 to 1000.
All our Release Notes
These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant planned changes.Click 'follow' on our release notes page to always receive notice.
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. Listed items can be subject to change. Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cirrus Assessment Team
Please note that items listed in an announcement for a release can be subject to change. We are working very hard to get all this great stuff out to you. However, each item goes through our rigorous manual and automated testing and needs to get a final 'green light' to be included. Our announcements serve to give you a heads up. Upon request we also offer the opportunity for you to do your own pre-testing for high-impact releases.