Product Update | 2018-12-07 | Cirrus Assessment
Announcing a low impact release with a nice change to the side-bar when editing items.
The release is planned for Friday December 7th at 07:00am CET, (check your local time here).
Approximately 15-30 minutes of possible service interruptions are to be expected.
Testing of this release on cirrusbeta is planned from one week prior the stated release date.
With this release we are introducing the new sidebar when editing questions. At first glance things will look the same:
But if you look closer you will see that you will now have one-click access to comments accompanying the different versions of the item:
This side-bar change is in preparation for the new item revisioning which is next on our roadmap. Feel free to contact our us our product owner about more details on this upcoming change!
- [Marking, Reports] Show media files (like large images) used in questions - fixed
- [Export results] Seed items should be marked with *
- [Admin > Users > Hierarchy] Admin Role type should be able to set ‘View reports’ and ‘Re-scoring’ - fixed
- [Admin > Users > Hierarchy, Marking > Coordinator] Coordinator permission should inherit down - fixed
- [Delivery > Upcoming] Start button (non-functional) is shown for not started schedule for candidate with two or more same day assessments
- [Blueprint] use order of Learning Objectives in Form / candidate delivery
- [Marking > Assess > Submissions > Scoring page] It should be possible to cycle through candidates without stop
- [Review session] Same schedule candidates with differently planned review dates cannot start their review session
- [General] performance improvements of exam start
- [Delivery] Refresh needed in some cases for FITB/NUM following Sowiso - fixed
- [IMS LIS] Method ‘discoverGroupIds’ added.
- [External API] Fix to get list of results by candidateId only
- Known issue: [Marking, Reports] resources files (like PDFs) used in questions should be shown
- Please check back closer to the release.
All our Release Notes
These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant planned changes.Click 'follow' on our release notes page to always receive notice.
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. Listed items can be subject to change. Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cirrus Assessment Team
Please note that items listed in an announcement for a release can be subject to change. We are working very hard to get all this great stuff out to you. However, each item goes through our rigorous manual and automated testing and needs to get a final 'green light' to be included. Our announcements serve to give you a heads up. Upon request we also offer the opportunity for you to do your own pre-testing for high-impact releases.