Product Update | 2019-03-22 | Cirrus Assessment
Approximately 60 minutes of possible service interruptions are to be expected. This release is planned to be available on cirrusbeta one week prior this release date.
- Item type: Extended MC question [NEW]
- Item type: the Financial Statement question [Announcement]
- Other improvements, changes and bug fixes
This release will add the ability to create a so called Extended MC question which combines the power of Multiple Response and Multiple Choice in one template:
Update 2019.03.21: this question type will not yet be released following beta testing. Wil will add another new and powerful question type soon though: the Financial Statement item.
Using this you can create versatile questions specifically geared toward Balance Sheets, Income statements, Account statements for example.
More info on this type will be added to our article on the different item types in Cirrus next week!
- [Assessments] Add separate permission to copy assessment. Please note: your admins will need to turn this on for the appropriate roles under Admin > Roles > Assessment Roles.
- [Reports > Assessment Performance] some items were shown twice (fixed)
- [SOWISO import] Fix to import of scores
- [Reports] problem accessing attempts with Sowiso items (fixed)
- [Invigilation] overview and log access will be improved
- [Library > Collection > Section] Add item button is not shown on lower resolutions
- [Candidate Delivery] Fix scoring of polytomous MR when all options are correct
- [General Search] using search as invigilator I see too much information and get stuck when I click it.
- [Admin > Trashcan > Users] Show Hierarchies
- [Delivering > Schedule] Added validation: schedule window cannot be more than 2 years
- [Reports > Assessment Performance] item level overview of a version: show percentage with two decimals.
- [IMS LIS] ReadPerson should list userlabels on user
- [Assessments] New version of assessment is not generating when same section is used multiple times (fixed).
- [Assessments] creating a copy of an assessment leads to a different order of questions in sections (fixed)
All our Release Notes
These product updates aim to highlight our most relevant planned changes.Click 'follow' on our release notes page to always receive notice.
You can always find all our updates and release notes on our customer portal. Listed items can be subject to change. Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us your thoughts and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cirrus Assessment Team
Please note that items listed in an announcement for a release can be subject to change. We are working very hard to get all this great stuff out to you. However, each item goes through our rigorous manual and automated testing and needs to get a final 'green light' to be included. Our announcements serve to give you a heads up. Upon request we also offer the opportunity for you to do your own pre-testing for high-impact releases.